- Don’t drink and drive. Please have a designated driver or call for a taxi/ride-hailing company.
- Charge your phone before leaving in case of an emergency.
- Plan Ahead. Depart for your New Year’s celebration as early as you can and avoid driving long distances.
- Drive the speed limit even if you are behind the schedule.
- Absolutely don’t use your phone while driving. Have your navigation route ready when you depart your home.
- Lock your car doors. New Year’s Eve is a favorite time of year for car thieves.
- If you are hosting a party, provide snacks high in protein and carbs to lower intoxication levels and don’t let a friend drive home drunk.
Century Park Law Group, based in California, specializes in injury law, representing injured persons involved in car, bicycle, motorcycle, and truck accidents and slip/trip and fall accidents. With years of experience and teamwork strategy, the firm has helped clients get millions in compensation for the pain and suffering endured after an accident. For more information on Century Park Law Group, visit centuryparklawgroup.com. And follow them on Instagram instagram.com/CPLGLAW